5 Strategies That Help Men Maintain Their Youthful Edge
- Posted on: Jun 15 2018
Over the past several years, we have seen an enormous shift in the openness of men, particularly as it relates to their cosmetic concerns. Historically, it has been women who have presumably wanted to maintain a more youthful appearance. Men are now speaking up. More than that, they are taking action to take the utmost care of their needs. With many older men competing with a younger generation in the workplace, the demand for proven strategies to support aging has grown. Here, we look at five ways that men are upping their aesthetic game.
- Eyelid surgery. Blepharoplasty, or eyelid rejuvenation surgery, is a common procedure that helps men look more open and friendly. Performed on an outpatient basis, blepharoplasty can remove loose, sagging skin from the upper eyelids. It is also commonly performed on the lower eyelids to reduce puffiness that makes a man appear fatigued.
- Neck lift. Statistics reflect a desire among men to maintain a strong, angular jawline. Men who wear any shirt with a neck, whether a polo or button-up shirt with a tie, may struggle to maintain comfort when sagging neck skin presses against the collar. The appearance of sagging skin over the collar of a shirt also exacerbates the appearance of age. Neck lift surgery removes excess skin so the chin and jawline can regain sharpness.
- Male breast reduction. For some men, the chest is an incredibly challenging area due to stubborn breast tissue. This fatty tissue and the glandular tissue beneath doesn’t always tighten and tone with exercise. To flatten the chest, experienced cosmetic surgeons perform liposuction and, if necessary, gland removal.
- Abdominal toning. Just like stubborn breast fat, midsection fatty tissue can be tough to manage. Men can get the toned abdominals they want by combining liposuction with abdominoplasty. This is an excellent combination for improved abdominal definition because one removes excess fat and the other tightens abdominal muscles that have loosened with age and weight fluctuations.
- Treatments like Botox and dermal fillers are popular among men and women of all ages today. Some men obtain Botox for frown lines, while others get treated for excessive underarm sweating. Dermal fillers provide advantages such as strengthening the jawline and nose.
Schedule a Consultation
Posted in: Eyelid Surgery