Renew Your Look for the New Year
- Posted on: Jan 8 2015
For most people, the start of the New Year represents a period of revitalization, making it the perfect time to reveal a new you. At Signature Institute of Aesthetic Sculpting, Dr. Himansu Shah and his trusted team offer a wide array of nonsurgical cosmetic treatments that make renewing your look for the New Year a snap. Here are some of our most popular cosmetic treatment options.
We offer a variety of injectable treatments to help you smooth away wrinkles, restore lost volume and enhance facial features. Some of our most-requested treatments include:
- BOTOX Cosmetic Treatment. This patient favorite is designed to suspend muscle activity in the treatment area temporarily, thereby relaxing the overlying wrinkles, for a younger, smoother look.
- Hyaluronic Acid-Based Dermal Fillers. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that helps the skin retain moisture. We offer several types of HA-based dermal fillers, including Juvéderm and Restylane, which are used to fill in — and thus smooth out — fine lines and wrinkles as well as to enhance certain facial features, such as the lips.
- Radiesse. In addition, we offer Radiesse, a dermal filler comprised of calcium-based microspheres, which have been shown to activate the body’s natural production of collagen, a protein that is essential for healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- EndyMed 3DEEP. As we age, the body produces less collagen. Without it, the skin loses its elasticity and starts to sag. Thankfully, undergoing EndyMed 3DEEP skin tightening treatment can help. During the procedure, radiofrequency (RF) energy penetrates into the tissue layers beneath the skin’s surface. The heat from the RF energy causes the collagen fibers to contract, for a skin tightening effect. It also stimulates the body’s dormant collagen production, so the aesthetic benefits of treatment continue to improve over several weeks as more collagen is produced.
- Ultherapy Skin Tightening. Ultherapy is an alternative form of skin tightening treatment that involves the use of ultrasound energy instead of RF energy. During the Ultherapy procedure, the Ulthera System is used to deliver ultrasound energy into the deeper tissue layers located underneath the surface of the skin. This provides a skin tightening and lifting effect, and is safe for use on the brow, chin, neck and décolletage areas.
If you would like to improve the look of deepening facial lines, uneven pigmentation, dark spots and acne scars, consider laser skin resurfacing treatment. Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatment works to remove dead, damaged and dull skin cells to reveal the healthy, revitalized skin underneath. The result is younger-looking skin with a more even tone and texture.
This effective chemical peel is designed to slough away dead, dry skin cells to improve a variety of visible signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation irregularities, shallow acne scars, freckling and signs of sun damage. It is safe for use on the face, neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs.
More Obagi Skincare Products
In addition to the popular Obagi Blue Peel, we also offer a range of Obagi skincare products to help you achieve or maintain healthy skin. From Obagi’s gentle facial cleanser and toner to their skin lightener and wrinkle reducer, there is a skincare product that will satisfy your unique skincare needs.
Reveal the New You Now
Renewing your look for the New Year is one resolution that is easy to keep, especially with the help of Dr. Shah!
To schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Shah to learn more about your nonsurgical cosmetic treatment options, please contact Signature Institute of Aesthetic Sculpting by calling (702) 684-5502 now.
Wishing You a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Posted in: Uncategorized