Stay Ageless…At Any Age
- Posted on: Oct 30 2016
Popular maxims that encourage living in the moment, living your best life and seizing the day certainly ring true. Time flies. Fall is the perfect time to refresh your image, regardless of your age. There are a myriad of plastic surgery options available today, which makes choosing from them a bit daunting. Selecting the correct procedure can often depend on your age. At Signature Plastic Surgery, we are committed to helping you focus on your goals and decisions about surgery, and to helping you maintain a youthful appearance at any age.
- In your 20’s, you are just coming out of your teens, finally acne-free, and may desire simply to improve the appearance of your skin using minimally invasive procedures and topical treatments. If you decide upon surgery, liposuction, rhinoplasty and breast augmentations are common procedures for young adults.
- During your 30’s, you may begin to see your first fine lines and wrinkles. You can minimize their appearance with a chemical peel, facial, laser skin resurfacing or facial filler. This is also the decade of child-bearing. Your body may not be responding to diet and exercise, so consider a body contouring option such as a breast lift, liposuction, tummy tuck or a “Mommy Makeover.”
- As you hit your 40’s, and you find your “stride,” you may want to consider injectables, a brow or eyelid lift, and a neck or face lift. All are excellent compliments to your active life style. Breast implants and lifts, tummy tucks and liposuction are requested procedures of the “fabulous forty” crowd.
- Fifty is the new forty, so this is your decade. Brow, face, neck and eyelid lifts, laser resurfacing and deep chemical peels are popular procedures for this adventurous time of life.
- Your 60’s is the time to shine. Both men and women are increasingly more likely to have facial plastic surgery procedures during this decade and beyond. If you are in good health, you can still consider liposuction, tummy tucks and other lift procedures.
Schedule a consultation
Posted in: Plastic Surgery