One of the most popular trends in cosmetic procedures is CoolSculpting…a safe, FDA approved, non-invasive alternative to liposuction. It’s a quick and simple way to remove unwanted fat cells from localized areas, such as the abdomen and thighs, that are unresponsive to diet or exercise.
CoolSculpting uses a non-surgical technology which cools and freezes unwanted fat cells. No hospital stay, anesthesia or incisions are required; there is no risk of infection and no downtime following the procedure. Once the fat cells are crystallized, they are naturally expelled by the body.
Here’s how it works:
- During the procedure, a gel pad protects your skin while the targeted area is placed between metal plates. Your fat cells are frozen and shrink, making it possible for your body to eliminate them.
- Patients describe the sensation as cold with a little bit of pressure. Within a few minutes, however, the cold sensation goes away. You can sleep, meditate, read or return emails during your CoolSculpting procedure.
- You can return to your regular activities immediately following the procedure because it is not invasive.
- There may be some redness or discomfort in the targeted area, but this goes away quickly.
- Results are gradual because CoolSculpting helps your body eliminate your fat on its own, naturally. You should see results in approximately three weeks; your body will continue to eliminate fat cells for four to six months.
- Multiple treatments may be recommended for best results.
CoolSculpting and you…what to expect.
- If you want instant results or need to lose a substantial amount of weight
- CoolSculpting is not a good option – it it not a weight-loss treatment. Your desire should be for improvement not perfection.
- CoolSculpting works best for physically and mentally healthy patients who are close to their ideal weight, but who want to eliminate unresponsive, stubborn pockets of fat.
- At your consultation, feel free to discuss your expectations. It’s important that your goals and expectations are realistic.
- The good news is…if you maintain a healthy weight, your CoolSculpting results can be permanent!
Would you like to learn more?
Call and schedule a consultation appointment, today: 702-684-5502. We look forward to discussing CoolSculpting with you!