One of the most popular trends in cosmetic procedures is CoolSculpting…a safe, FDA approved, non-invasive alternative to liposuction. It’s a quick and simple way to remove unwanted fat cells from localized areas, such as the abdomen and thighs, that are unresponsive to diet or exercise.
CoolSculpting uses a non-surgical technology which cools and freezes unwanted fat cells. No hospital stay, anesthesia or incisions are required; there is no risk of infection and no downtime following the procedure. Once the fat cells are crystallized, they are naturally expelled by the body.
Here’s how it works:
- During the procedure, a gel pad protects your skin while the targeted area is placed between metal plates. Your fat cells are frozen and shrink, making it possible for your body to eliminate them.
- Patients describe the sensation as cold with a little bit of pressure. Within a few minutes, however, the cold sensation goes away. You can sleep, meditate, read or return emails during your CoolSculpting procedure.
- You can return to your regular activities immediately following the procedure because it is not invasive. There may be some redness or discomfort in the targeted area, but this goes away quickly.
- Results are gradual because CoolSculpting helps your body eliminate your fat on its own, naturally. You should see results in approximately three weeks; your body will continue to eliminate fat cells for four to six months.
- Multiple treatments may be recommended for best results.
CoolSculpting and you…what to expect.
- If you want instant results or need to lose a substantial amount of weight CoolSculpting is not a good option – it it not a weight-loss treatment. Your desire should be for improvement not perfection.
- CoolSculpting works best for physically and mentally healthy patients who are close to their ideal weight, but who want to eliminate unresponsive, stubborn pockets of fat.
- At your consultation, feel free to discuss your expectations. It’s important that your goals and expectations are realistic.
- The good news is…if you maintain a healthy weight, your CoolSculpting results can be permanent!
Would you like to learn more?
Call and schedule a consultation appointment, today: 702-684-5502. We look forward to discussing CoolSculpting with you!