Obagi Blue Peel®
An OBAGI Blue Peel can effectively improve a wide variety of skin conditions including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, shallow acne scars, sun-damaged skin and freckling. The chemical in Obagi Blue Peel® is slower acting than chemicals in traditional peels, allowing treatments to be tailored to specific needs. The blue-peel treatment can be performed on both facial and non-facial areas, including the neck, chest, hands, back, arms and legs.
Obagi Blue Peel Radiance
Enhance the Look and Feel of Your Skin Within Minutes.
Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve your skin’s look, texture, and feel in a matter of minutes.
- Instant, radiant results for most skin types
- Improves a range of skin concerns, including photo damage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone1,2
- May be beneficial if you have darker skin with pigmentary changes1,2
- Superficial exfoliation, with little to no downtime
- Provides instant radiance—tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use
- Condition and enhance kits
- Starter Nu-Derm normal to dry
- Ggentle cleanser
- Eye cream
- Tretinoin 0.05 %
- Tretinoin 0.1%
- Elastiderm décolletage Skin Lightener
- Elastiderm wrinkle reducer
- c – clarifying Serum
- Refissa Cream
- Rosaclear system
- Elastiderm Eye Cream
- Vit C 10%, 20%
Retin-A® was introduced to treat acne more than 30 years ago. This is useful in the treatment of mild to moderate acne. Patients with congested pores, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, pustules, or cysts (deep pimples) may benefit from Retin-A® treatment. Retin-A® can also improve the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles, rough skin, and skin damaged by overexposure to the sun. Today the medication is considered an anti-aging solution for the treatment of a variety of skin conditions.
For additional information on RETIN-A® Treatments please contact Dr. Shah.