Breast Surgery in Las Vegas
Reshape and Enhance Your Natural Curves
At Signature Institute of Aesthetic Sculpting of Las Vegas, educating patients, elevating their confidence, and helping them to meet their individual goals is of the highest importance to us. Dr. Himansu Shah, M.D., F.A.C.S., our cosmetic surgeon, has performed countless breast surgery procedures over the course of his extensive career. For many women, the size and shape of their breasts greatly impacts their body image and physical health. If you are unsatisfied with your breasts, contact our office today and schedule an breast surgery appointment with Dr. Shah to learn more about your options.
Common Breast Surgery Procedures
Dr. Shah performs numerous breast surgery procedures, including:
- Breast augmentation – An excellent solution for individuals who feel their breasts are too small.
- Breast reduction – Are procedures are for patients who feel their breasts are uncomfortably large.
- Reconstruction– A popular procedure among patients who have undergone a mastectomy.
- Implant removal – This procedure is for patients coping with difficulties related to their current implants, such as ruptured implants or capsular contractures.
- Breast lift – Women who are unhappy with the shape of their breasts and want to restore a youthful, well-contoured appearance should consider a breast lift.
- Male breast augmentation – We an help remove excess fat and skin caused by Gynecomastia, or enlarged male breasts.
Look and Feel Your Best
For many patients, breast enhancement surgery provides a dramatic improvement. In cases involving reconstruction or reduction, surgical procedures are often necessary for the patient to achieve the size, shape, and look they want. As a dedicated, well-practiced surgeon, Dr. Shah understands the importance of setting aside time to discuss the steps involved in the procedure as well as the end results each patient can expect. Obtaining or maintaining shapely, well-proportioned curves is important to many women, and it’s essential to trust a doctor who strives for patient satisfaction, realism, and aesthetic beauty.