Multitasking is something most people are quite good at. If we’re handling only one task at a time, we might feel as though we’re not getting enough done. We can understand the value of maximizing our time. This is one of the many reasons we appreciate beauty treatments like the HydraFacial. We think your skin may love this treatment, too.
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a special kind of microdermabrasion that is performed using a unique device. As the name suggests, this medical-grade facial combines hydrating and nourishing serums with gentle exfoliation, extraction, and all-over facial cleansing. But it’s much more than that, when we look more closely.
What Makes HydraFacial Different
A HydraFacial is an excellent multitasker not because it cleanses and removes debris from the pores but because of the way it does so. Treatment incorporates vortex technology that increases the efficacy of each step, specifically the infusion of nutrients into the skin. This is because the device deposits serums at just the right moment when the skin is most prepared for absorption. Additional benefits of HydraFacial treatment include:
- Treatment is ideal for all skin types and a wide range of concerns. HydraFacial is just as good at soothing acne-prone skin as it is at smoothing fine lines.
- Consistent technique. Everything that makes a HydraFacial so effective is within the device itself. Regardless of who performs treatment, patients can expect the same process and the same great results.
- The best extraction technique yet? It just might be so. Traditional facials include manual extractions from blocked pores. The HydraFacial vortex technology cleanses pores and sweeps debris away using vacuum pressure. This alleviates side effects like redness and next-day breakouts. Oh, and the extractions are also completely comfortable.
- Instant gratification. We all like to see the effects of beauty treatments as quickly as possible. Though the H
- HydraFacial can be combined with other treatments. This convenient treatment can easily be added to your regular injectable treatment or other services.